1. Responsible authority in the sense of the data protection laws is:
Spritzmaschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG
73230 Kirchheim unter Teck
CEO Joachim Baumann
Phone +49 7021 579-0
2. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
73230 Kirchheim unter Teck
Telefon +49 7021 487628
3. Purpose and legal basis on which we process personal data
3.1 Opening of the website
When accessing this website www.sprimag.de, the Internet browser used by the visitor automatically sends data to the server of this website and stores it in a log file for a limited period of time. Until the automatic deletion after 26 months the following data will be stored without further input of the visitor:
- IP address of the visitor's terminal device
- Date and time of access by the visitor
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Name and URL of the page called up by the visitor
- The web page from which the visitor accesses the web page (the so-called referrer URL)
- Browser type, version, language and operating system of the visitor's terminal device
- Operating system and its interface settings
- Volume of data transferred (based on the requested data)
The processing of these personal data is justified in accordance with Art.6 para1 (f) GDPR. The operator has a legitimate interest in data processing for the purpose of,
- To quickly establish a connection to the operator's website,
- To enable a user-friendly use of the website,
- Recognize and ensure the security and stability of the systems
- To facilitate and improve the administration of the website.
The processing does not take place expressly for the purpose of gaining knowledge about the person of the visitor of the website. This data will not be merged with other data sources.
3.2 Contact form
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact data you entered there, will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. Your data will be used exclusively for the purpose of answering and processing your question. The data processing takes place here according to Art.6 para1 (a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. You can object to this at any time. See also chapter 7.7 „Revocation of consent".
You can register to receive our newsletter via the contact form. We send newsletters with advertising information only with the consent of the recipient according to Art.6 para1 (a) GDPR. The registration to our newsletter takes place over a Double-Opt-In-Procedure: After registration you will receive an e-mail in which you should confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary to verify you as the owner of the e-mail-address. The registration for the newsletter is logged in order to be able to prove the registration according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the times of registration and confirmation as well as your IP address. Likewise, further data that you have provided when registering for the newsletter will be saved. We only use your information other than your e-mail address to personalize the newsletter, including your name, for example. You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. You will find a link to cancel the newsletter in every newsletter e-mail.
We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons, also known as tracking pixels. These are one-pixel image files that link to our website and thus enable us to evaluate your user behavior. This is done by collecting the data mentioned in 3.1 as well as web beacons that are assigned to your e-mail address and linked to your own ID.
The data is collected exclusively under a pseudonym, i. e. the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, thus excluding any possibility of direct personal reference. Such tracking is not possible even if you have deactivated the display of images by default in your e-mail program. In this case, however, the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all functions. If you display the images manually, the above tracking is performed.
You can register to receive our Sprimagazine via the contact form. We deliver Sprimagazine twice a year by mail. We send the magazine only with the consent of the recipient in accordance with Art.6 para1 (a) GDPR. The data that you have provided during registration will be stored until you cancel the delivery by withdrawing your consent. See also chapter 7.7 „Revocation of consent".
If you wish to place an order in our web shop, the data you enter when creating your user account will be stored revocable. You can cancel the account by sending a message to the person listed under 1. contact data mentioned above. We use the data you provide to process your order. The processing of these personal data is justified in accordance with Art.6 para1 (b) GDPR for the processing of the order process. For the processing we pass on your address data to a commissioned shipping company and if necessary, your payment data to our house bank. We will delete this information after completion of the contract and expiry of the tax and commercial storage obligations. To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data by third parties, the order process is encrypted using SSL technology. For more information about the handling of personal data of users of the web shop, please refer to our data protection information for customers and interested parties, which can also be found on this page.
3.4 Applicant portal
3.5 Further data collection
Further personal data of visitors will not be collected or is saved. We expressly point out that data transmission on the Internet (including e-mail communication) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is therefore not possible.
4. Transfer of personal data
Personal data will be transmitted to third parties if
- Data subject has been expressly agreed to the transfer according to Art.6 para1 (a) GDPR,
- The data transfer is necessary to fulfil a contractual obligation according to Art.6 para1 (b) GDPR,
- For the data transfer a legal obligation exists according to Art.6 para1 (c) GDPR,
- The passing on is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that the data subject has an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing his/her data according to Art.6 para1 (f) GDPR.
In other cases, personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
The website contains so-called Cookies are used. These are data packets that are exchanged between the website server and the visitor's browser. When you visit the website, these are collected and stored by the respective devices used (PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone, etc.). Cookies cannot cause any damage to the devices used in this respect. In particular, they do not contain any viruses or other malware. Cookies are used to store information that is generated in connection with the specific end device used. The operator can in no way obtain direct knowledge of the identity of the visitor to the website.
Cookies are mostly accepted according to the basic browser settings. The browser settings can be set in such a way that cookies are either not accepted on the devices used, or that a special message is sent before a new cookie is created. Please note, however, that disabling cookies may prevent you from making the best possible use of all of the website's features.
Cookies are also used to analyze visits to the website for statistical purposes and to improve the service. These cookies make it possible to automatically recognize that the website has already been called up by the visitor on a new visit. Here the cookies are automatically deleted after a specified time. The data processed by cookies are used for the above mentioned purposes and justified to protect the legitimate interests of the operator according to Art.6 para1 (f) GDPR.
6. Integration of third-party content
6.1 Use of Google Analytics
6.2 Use of YouTube
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube page operated by Google. The site is operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit one of our pages equipped with a YouTube plug-in, a connection is established to the YouTube servers. The YouTube server will be informed which of our pages you have visited. If you are logged in to your YouTube account, you can enable YouTube to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. You can find further information on the handling of user data in YouTube's data protection declaration at: www.youtube.com ; and https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=de
6.3 Use of Google Maps
7. Your data protection rights
Insofar as your personal data are processed on the occasion of your visit to our website, you are entitled to the following rights as a „person concerned"; within the meaning of the GDPR:
7.1 Right of access
You can ask for information whether or not we process any personal data of you. In case the right of access is not excluded (i.e. by a certain legal obligation) and your personal data is been processed by us, you can ask for the following information:
- Purposes of the processing
- Categories of personal data concerned
- Recipients or categories of recipients, to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations
- Where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible the criteria used to determine that period
- The existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Where the personal data are not collected from you - the data subject, any available information as to their source
- If applicable, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling including meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing
- If applicable, information about transfer of personal data to a third country or an international organization, in case there is no adequacy decision of the EU-commission about the adequacy of the level of protection according to Art.45 para.3 GDPR available, you can ask for information about which appropriate safeguards are available in order to protect your personal data according to Art.46 para.2 GDPR.
7.2 Right to rectification
Whenever you recognize, that your personal data stored in our folders is inaccurate, you immediately can insist on rectification. If you recognize that your personal data is incomplete you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
7.3 Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
You have the right to erasure, whenever processing of your personal data is not to apply to the extent for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information or for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest and one of the following reasons applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected
- Processing was exclusively based according to article 6 para.1 point a and you have withdrew consent
- You object processing your personal data processed based on article 6 para.1 point f GDPR (see chapter 3) according to article 21 para1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the further processing, or you object processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes according to article 21 para.2 GDPR
- Your personal data have been unlawfully processed
- Erasure of your data is required in order to comply with legal obligation
No right to erasure exists, if in case of legal and non-automated processing of your personal data and in case due to the special nature of data storage erasure is not possible, or only possible with disproportional high effort. In this case instead of erasure we will perform restriction of processing your data.
7.4 Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain restriction of processing your personal data, if one of the following reasons applies:
- You contest the accuracy of the personal data stored and you insist in restriction of processing your data during the period enabling us to verify the accuracy of your data.
- Processing of your data is unlawful and instead of erasure you ask for restriction of processing
- Your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes of the processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- You have objected to processing pursuant to article 21 (1). You can insist on restriction of processing for the time pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override your legitimate grounds.
Restriction of processing means, that we process your personal data solely either we have your consent, or for establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of important public interest. Before lifting the restriction of processing, we will inform you about that.
7.5 Right to data portability
You have the right to data portability in case processing is based on consent (Art.6 para.1 (a) Art.9 para.2 (a) GDPR)) or based on a contract (Art.6 para.1 (b) GDPR) and the processing is carried out by automated means. Right of data portability means that you have the right to receive personal data, which you provided to us earlier and concerning yourself, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from our end. Your right means also that you can insist on transmittance of your data directly to the new controller as long as this is technically feasible.
7.6 Right to object
Providing that processing your data is based on Art.6 para.1 (e) GDPR (performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested) or based on Art.6 para.1 (f) GDPR (legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party) including profiling on those provisions, you have the right on grounds relating to your particular situation to object processing your personal data at any time. After your object we no longer will process your personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing is used for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
At any time, you can object processing your data for direct marketing purposes. This includes also profiling which is related to such direct marketing. In case you object processing based on this purpose we will stop processing immediately.
You can communicate your objection informal via phone, via FAX, via Email or via letter post directed to the above-mentioned contact details of our company.
7.7 Withdrawal of consent
You have the right to withdraw given consent to processing your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. To withdraw is as easy as to give consent. You can communicate your withdrawal informal via phone, via FAX, via Email or via letter post directed to the above-mentioned contact details of our company.
7.8 Your Right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority
If you consider the processing of your personal data unlawful, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that is responsible for your place of residence or work or for the place of the suspected infringement (Art.77 GDPR). The supervisory authority responsible for us is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Königstrasse 10 a
8. Status and Updating of this data protection information
This data protection information is the current version valid since 1st February 2019. We reserve the right to update this data protection information at any time, in order to comply with legal practice and changed behavior of public authorities and / or to improve data protection and privacy.